My favourite quotes.
I am a great believer in doing whatever you need to do to make you happy.
Who cares if no one else likes it! Who cares if it’s deemed ‘different’! If it’s safely making you feel better then who cares about what others think! Do what you need to do.
I LOVE positive and inspirational quotes! I have for years. They are the kind of things that once I’ve read it they will instantly change my inner rhythm. If I am feeling low or down just by reading an inspirational quote can make me feel much more positive. Whats not to love!
I have also taken to writing down my favourite quotes and sticking them in various places in my home that I know I am going to see them. Next to the kettle for my morning cuppa, on my dressing table mirror, on the inside of cupboard doors. Early on during my recovery this helped me hugely.
Whether you are struggling with depression, personality disorder or not suffering with mental health issues at all, I think you could still find some of these helpful.
I have listed some of my favourite quotes below. There are so so many that I love but I have only just picked my favourites right now. If you have any to add then please do below.
My favourite quotes right now;
- Everyday may not be good but there is good in everyday.
- If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
- We’re mad, bonkers, of our head, but the best people are…
- She believed she could so she did
- Aim for progress not perfection – such an important one for me
- You can be as happy as you allow yourself to be.
- Fear is an invisible prison. If it controls you, you’ll never feel freedom.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – love this one so much
- Gratitude is absolutely the best way to bring more into your life.
- If life seems to be full of darkness, look to see of its you that’s blocking the light
- If your compassion does not include yourself then you will always be incomplete
- The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem – AWESOME!
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview to life’s coming attractions.
- Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone; you are the one that gets burned! – always been an important one for me.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Awesome Dumbledore quote!
- Anythings possible if you have enough nerve!
- Comparison is the thief of joy – another very important one for me.
- What happened in the past is done with. It is the actions you take next that will shape the rest of your life. – love love love this!
Like I said these are just a few of my favourites, there are so so many more and they change depending on my mood and time in my life. Please use and share these with others brighten yours and others day.
Lots of love